Riding Lesson & Fees
Children and Adults can now learn to ride with champions in specially designed circular riding arenas which give extreme security and safety to beginners as there is no way a horse can run and escape from these arenas. Kapil Modi monitors the riding lessons to ensure that Children and Adults learn the proper art of horse riding from the start.
Pleasure Riding, Dressage and Show Jumping lessons are available.
All riders (parents or legal guardian of minors/adults) are required to sign an Indemnity form.
Click here to download the Indemnity Form.
Riding Dress: All students are required to wear breeches or tight jeans with boots/sneakers. Shorts/loose pants/slippers/sandles are not allowed. Helmets must be worn. Students can use the helmets available at the riding academy.
Outline of a Beginners Riding Lesson: A Riding lesson is for 45 minutes. Respect for horses is of paramount importance to us. Each riding lesson will include the following (depending upon the goal of the student and his/her proficiency level)
- how to groom/saddle a horse with the help of a supervisor
- how to mount and dismount a horse
- emergency manouvres (how to safely stop and dismount a horse when a a rider gets scared or a horse suddenly gets scared)
- how to sit on a horse (the correct riding position)
- how to use every body part (hands , legs, seat, weight, back etc) to ensure that each body part works independently and in harmony to give the correct aids (signals) to the horse.
- how to walk, trot and canter a horse (Depending upon the level and proficiency of the student)
- horse anatomy, physiology and psychology.
- how to handle a horse on the ground.
- how to bathe a horse.
Membership & Fees
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Timings: The Academy is open 6 Days a week.
Tuesday - Sunday
First Session: 4.30 – 5.15 PM
Second Session: 5.30 – 6.15 PM
Morning Session on Saturday – Sunday are available by special request.
Night Riding Sessions (7pm-9pm) are also available by special request.